The Resource A load of hooey : a collection of new short humor fiction
- A load of hooey : a collection of new short humor fiction
- Title remainder
- a collection of new short humor fiction
- Statement of responsibility
- Bob Odenkirk
- Collects humorous and absurd stories, vignettes, and unclassifiable prose pieces
- Obit for the creator of Mad Libs
- Hitler dinner party: a play
- A vision of the future
- I found a Jackson Pollock!
- A hazy Christmas memory
- One should never read a book on the toilet
- Free speech for all!
- That's quite enough of you, Odenkirk
- The second meeting of Jesus and Lazarus
- Politician's promise
- A portrait of the artist
- So you want to get a tattoo!
- Her laughter
- Shakespeare in the park
- My speech fo the graduates of this fine institution
- Meaningful poem
- Actual-factual new Jesus facts
- Louvre audio tour for homeowners
- "Didn't work for me"
- I think I just met God
- What to do in case of fire
- Beginnings, or, a beginning, or, how this book begins
- The origin of "Blackbird"
- Putting it out there
- The Phil Spector I knew
- My education, or, the education of a me, or, I not dumb
- Martin Luther king Jr.'s worst speech ever
- An angel of the lord
- My manifesto
- Baseball players' poems about sportswriters and sportswriting
- What I'm looking for in another man
- I misspoke
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of A load of hooey : a collection of new short humor fiction
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Monroe County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.